If your local tennis league needs an online system to manage clubs in the league, set-up and manage fixtures and tables, this is the site for you.
This website gives your league administrator an easy way to
* Set up different divisions
* Manage and maintain contact with club administrators
* Enable club administrators to manage their captains and players
* Set up fixtures and dates
* Allow clubs to post results (and to dispute results)
* Maintain up to date tables
* Set rules for deciding league positions
* Add or remove clubs/teams mid-season
* Control player eligibility
* Change fixture dates
* Maintain contact with club captains/coaches
* Run male/female/mixed divisions concurrently
* Control the start and end of seasons
* and much more
The best way to find out how we can help is to speak to us by calling 01635 41547 for a no-obligation consultation. If you prefer that we call you, complete the form to request a call. You can see the league tables in action by visiting Newbury & District league.
Or if your club needs a smart online way to manage its courtbookings and/or your membership, with powerful tools for maintaining contact with members, visit www.courtbookings.org.uk.